Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Delicious Iced Coffee

This tasty recipe comes from Food52 via good ol' Pinterest. My goal is to actually try to make some of the things that I pin so here's one of hopefully many more.

Sweet Cinnamon Iced Coffee
Serves 2-4

Ingredients:
2/3 cups coarsely ground coffee
1 tsp cinnamon
3 cups water
3 tbsp dark brown sugar
milk, half and half, cream


Mix ground coffee, cinnamon, water, and dark brown sugar in jar that holds at least 3 cups of liquid.




    Cover and refrigerate overnight to let all the goodness blend together.


    Pour the coffee mixture through a strainer into a bowl. Strain back into the jar.
Fill a glass about halfway with ice. Pour in coffee and add milk/half and half/cream to desired taste.
    Enjoy! My sister, who was in town for the weekend, and I enjoyed ours together.


Click here to see where I like to share my recipes and crafts.



1 comment: