Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crocheting Away

My most recent hobby that I've picked up is crocheting. I used to know how to do it in high school, but then college came along and there were way too many other things to be doing than crocheting. My mother-in-law gave me some supplies to start back up again as my Christmas gift.

I tried to relearn by looking at a book, but it made zero sense to me. I would recommend having someone teach you how to do it which is exactly what I did. My friend came over one afternoon and helped me out. With some patience I was able to pick it up fairly easily. I'll tell you that there have been some frustrating moments, but the final product makes me so proud!






Take a look at the few that I have for sale in my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Pear. And seriously, you can do this, too! Just remember, you need some patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment