Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chicken Tortilla Soup

This soup recipe is a result of having lots of leftover shredded chicken from the delicious crockpot chicken recipe I shared the other day. The original recipe is from Taste Kitchen. All right, enough talk, let's get on to the yummy goodness!

Chicken Tortilla Soup

1 cup shredded chicken
1 32 oz box of chicken broth
1 can mild Ro-tel (tomatoes with chiles)
1 can corn
1 tablespoon lime juice
cilantro for garnishing (optional)
shredded cheese for topping (optional)

Mix everything in a medium sized pot and let simmer for 30-45 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and/or shredded cheese if desired. Yep! It's that easy!

Pin It


Click here to see where I link up my recipes and crafts each week.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I need to make this. Yum.

    I host a Home and Family Friday linky party. I'd love it if you'd link up your recipe.

    becca-homeiswheremystorybegins.blogspot.com

    Becca

    ReplyDelete