Saturday, February 4, 2012

DIY Wedding Gift

A while back, my husband and I celebrated his cousin's wedding in Michigan. We had been meaning to give them a wedding gift, but hadbeen slacking on doing this (really, no excuse except life has been busy). Well, I'm glad that I did slack because I found a perfect gift to make for them.

I borrowed this gift idea from my good friend, Kari. Maybe you know her? I love how hers turned out for her cousin-in-law so I wanted to take a shot at it myself. She has a great tutorial if you're interested in doing this yourself! I'll be making another one of these in the near future in which I'll have a tutorial then. I'll keep you posted when that one happens. Here's my outcome. I love it!



1 comment:

  1. I love this. I'm just not a good painter. Im going to have to take a class. Thanks for posting yours.

    ReplyDelete