Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Newest Creation

One of the things that I love most about sewing is getting to work with beautiful fabric. I could spend hours wandering through a fabric store or fabric website. Once I bring the fabric home, I'll keep asking my husband, "Isn't it just so pretty? Don't you just love it?" To which he responds without hardly glancing at it, "Yeah. It's nice."

Don't get me wrong, he's a supporter of mine and he does admire my work, but he's a guy that more into sports and other "manly" things than pretty fabric. So, here I am sharing with you my latest creation for my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Pear. Isn't she pretty??? It's a super soft and versatile baby blanket for a sweet little girl. I just love the colors and print of the fabric. I hope they will make some baby and her mama happy!

Pin It


I do take custom orders. I'll hunt down the perfect fabric for you. You just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment